We recognize a lot has changed over the past few months – and the hospitality industry is feeling this shift particularly strongly. While we are disappointed we won’t be able to connect with you in-person during the National Restaurant Association Show, we wanted to provide some of that helpful information you would have received from us in the form of a tool kit covering digital marketing for restaurants.
Below, we’ve included some low-cost and high-impact ways to make the most of this time utilizing resources you already have to assist your business in adapting for now and creating strategies to ease back into operations in the coming weeks.
- Update the Basics and Use Delivery to Grow
- Kick-Start Your Digital Transformation in the Restaurant Industry
- Build Your Online Presence, Ask for Feedback and Respond
- Foster a Community And Attract New Customers with Social Media
- Harness Your Online Reputation and Acquire Customers
To start, check out this quick video from Kat O’Quinn, senior account executive at ReviewTrackers, regarding some of the major areas you can focus on to quickly make an impact with your customers and discover ways to easily iterate for the current landscape.