See customer feedback from over 100 review sites in one placeRequest a demo
Having a Yelp sticker posted in your business location can inspire shopper confidence and gain credibility. A Yelp sticker can also encourage people who have visited your location to engage with your business online, so that they can share their experience and candid feedback on the site.
The sticker lets your customers know that others reviewed your business on Yelp, which has over 100 million reviews of almost every type of business from hotels, bars, boutiques, and restaurants to dentists, doctors, mechanics, and plumbers.
What is a Yelp Sticker?
Yelp stickers are part of the printed marketing materials, signages, and collateral developed as official Yelp sales support tools. Business owners can post these Yelp stickers on their location storefronts and display them on-site for customers to see.
Because Yelp is such a well-known review site and brand, having a Yelp sticker for your business can boost your business presence online and offline.
Types of Yelp Stickers
As a business owner, you can use different types of Yelp stickers to promote your business. Here are some examples:
“People Love Us On Yelp” sticker or window cling
The “People Love Us on Yelp” stickers and window clings are sent in an automated direct mail batch twice a year to businesses that qualify for this program.
Yelp doesn’t issue these Yelp stickers upon request, but you’ll get one if your business qualifies next time around. (More on this below.)
Because not all Yelp-listed businesses can get this sticker, it is one of the most sought-after ones. Businesses with “People Love Us On Yelp” window clings use it as a badge of recognition for outstanding performance, not dissimilar to TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award.
One important note: the choice to whether or not advertise on Yelp has no impact on your eligibility to receive a “People Love Us on Yelp” sticker.
How do you get a “People Love Us On Yelp” window cling?
Yelp hasn’t revealed the full details on how it chooses the qualified businesses to receive this Yelp sticker, but you can easily position yourself to qualify by:
- Providing the best customer experience possible
- Earning numerous positive reviews and ratings on Yelp
- Engaging with customers on Yelp and responding to positive and negative reviews
- Not interfering with the natural flow of Yelp reviews
- Following best practices in using Yelp for business
“Find Us on Yelp”
Another useful Yelp sticker to have and display in your business location is “Find Us on Yelp” sticker.
It may take a while before you can earn a “People Love Us on Yelp” sticker, but you can easily request a “Find Us on Yelp” sticker to promote your business and drive engagement with Yelp users.
To request your “Find Us on Yelp” sticker:
- Go to Yelp’s “Find Us on Yelp” sticker request page.
- Fill out the form by adding your country, name, business name, address, city, state, and email address.
- Click Submit.
Please note that stickers are currently shipped to addresses within the U.S. and Canada only, and allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Other Yelp Stickers and Signages
Yelp also has its own digital tookit where you can find customizable business cards, hours signage, and other items to remind visitors that you’re on Yelp.
Don’t hesitate to use the Yelp logo in association with your business in a variety of creative ways that support and enhance your business efforts.
Include the Yelp logo on your site, and make it an integral part of your social media profiles. Additionally, look into leveraging your high-performing Yelp profile by showcasing some of your Yelp reviews on your own website or in printed media such as your business cards and brochures.. Just be sure to follow the guidelines for using Yelp’s logos, reviews, and star ratings.
Yelp Stickers: Important Things to Consider
Before you go around trying to secure different types of Yelp stickers to promote your business, make sure that your Yelp business listing is up-to-date.
An effective Yelp listing typically features high-quality photos, has all the correct business information, and displays at least a few great reviews.
You definitely don’t want customers to find you on Yelp only to scare them away from your listing with old or inaccurate info, unappealing photos, wrong directions, bad reviews, and a reputation that doesn’t inspire confidence.
If you’re thinking about putting your business on Yelp, make sure you follow these three key steps.
- Claim your business on Yelp. Plant your flag on the review site and get a visible checkmark telling users that you engage with the Yelp community.
- Make it easy to find you. After you claim your business on Yelp, be sure to also verify your address, map pin, phone number, and website. And make sure your business is listed in the right categories.
- Respond to reviews. Monitor online reviews and listen to customer feedback on Yelp. When you write your review responses, constructively address concerns and say thank you to the reviewer, regardless of their rating. Research studies have shown that the right response to a bad review can improve a customer’s impression of overall experience.