One of the most important aspects of restaurant marketing is menu management. While most restaurateurs already include menus in their listings on Yelp and similar business review sites, one extra step you can take is to add your menu to your Facebook Page.
You can do this through one of two methods:
- Use a Facebook account that either manages an individual Page or has access to the Facebook Business Manager tool.
- Upload the menu through SinglePlatform.
Adding a menu to your Facebook Page makes it more interactive and engaging, and “hooks” potential customers who otherwise may not have come across your restaurant outside of Facebook.
First things first: you’ll need to claim your Facebook business page. You won’t be able to add a menu without doing this.
How to Upload and Edit Your Facebook Menus
SinglePlatform is an online menu management service that lets you link your menu and other services to your Facebook business Page. If you don’t have a SinglePlatform account, you can still upload a PDF copy or photo of your menu directly through Facebook. Another option is to add a link directly onto your Page. To do this:
- Click on the “About” tab on the Page’s menu on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to the “More Info” section and click the “Add Menu” link.
- Choose to copy and paste a link to the menu from your website or upload a PDF file or photo. The maximum PDF file size is 1 MB. Then click the “Confirm” button to finalize your changes.
Keep in mind that if your menu has more than one page, each page of your menu must include multiple items.
To edit your menu, simply upload a photo or PDF file of your updated menu using the steps outlined above.
How to Edit Your SinglePlatform Menu
If your menu was uploaded through SinglePlatform, simply email [email protected] to edit the published menu on your Facebook Page. Include the following information in the message:
- The name of the business
- A link to the Facebook business Page
- A link or attachment to the correct menu (attachments must be in a DOC or PDF format)
SinglePlatform will update the Facebook menu within two business days. Keep in mind that SinglePlatform currently supports menus in the United States and Canada only.
How to Delete A Menu from Your Facebook Page
You also have the option to remove a menu on your Facebook Page in a few easy steps.
- Go to the “About” tab on the left-hand side menu on the Page.
- Scroll down to the “More Info” section and hover over the “See Menu” link and then click the “Edit” link.
- Click “Do Not Show Menu” and hit “Confirm” to save your changes.
Why Add Menus on Your Facebook Page?
Having restaurant menus on a Facebook Page is all about delivering a more seamless and engaging experience to users and potential customers.
According to the 2018 Online Reviews Survey, Facebook is one of the top five online review sites consumers use before visiting a business. By adding a menu to your Facebook business Page, you can provide consumers immediate relevant information, so that they don’t disengage from your Page and search elsewhere.
Need more tips to help your restaurant make the digital transformation? Check out our list of restaurant technology tools and trends that apply to various facets of restaurant operations — from marketing and sales to guest experience management and analytics.