Review Sites We Monitor

Monitor every review site that matters.

filter by:

Category
Apps Employer brand Financial services Healthcare Restaurants and hospitality Services

Clear filter

Review site
Monitor
Alerts
Sites that do not support business responses are marked accordingly below
Response
Sites that do not support business responses are marked accordingly below
Review requests
AirBnB
Alexa Skills
Amazon App Store
Amazon Restaurants
Amazon Services
Apartment Ratings*
ApartmentGuide
Apartments.com
Avvo
BBB Reviews
Bookatable
Booking.com
CardPaymentOptions
CarGurus
Caring.com
Cars.com
Citysearch
ClassPass
Clearsurance
Consumer Affairs
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Credit Karma
Customer Lobby
DealerRater
Demandforce
Design My Night
Doctor.com
Edmunds.com
eKomi
Expedia
Facebook
FlipKey
Foursquare
Gayot
GlassDoor**
Golden Reviews
GolfAdvisor
Google, Google My Business, Google Maps
Google Play Store
Groupon
Grubhub
Guild Quality
HealthGrades
Home Advisor
HomeStars
Hotels.com
Houzz
Indeed**
Insider Pages
InsureMyTrip
* Additional fee applies **Included with Employer Brand package

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you add another review source to your platform?

Of course, but it all depends. To keep everything streamlined and make sure we’re aggregating the most relevant data, we focus on the sites above. However, we’re happy to accommodate larger enterprises to add specific sites. Contact us if you have a specific request or a question not answered here.

Can you add customer survey data to the app?

Yes, our integration with Gravity Forms make it possible send bespoke customer surveys directly into our platform upon submission.

Does every user need to be logged into a review site to see their data and respond to reviews of Facebook and Google?

No. We authenticate with Google and Facebook on the account level. Once you’ve authenticated, you’re able to designate which users have the ability to respond to reviews. They won’t need to be logged into those review sites.

Can you set up your review alerts to do X?

The answer is probably yes. We have three different types of review alerts that come “out of the box” and can be customized by review source, location group, and other ways to make sure that a location manager, marketing team member, or C-level executive sees the data that’s most relevant to them.

Which of these review sites’ data can be accessed from your API?

Any of them. The ReviewTrackers’ API is available for larger customers or for an additional fee (see our Plans). Data from all review sites tracked in your account is accessible there.

Do you pull all review responses?

We pull all available review responses. However, some review sites have the option to reply privately to reviews—because these responses are not public they are not available—and other sites (such as MyCarFax) do not allow any responses.

Does your application accommodate agencies and white label?

Yes. You can monitor review sites for any of your third-party clients. To streamline the process, it’s always helpful to make sure you have the right permissions for the Google My Business and Facebook / Facebook Business Manager accounts. Doing so will speed up your onboarding.

Can you respond directly to consumers from the app?

Yes. For Google and Facebook, ReviewTrackers allows you to respond directly from the app. Other review sites do not have the same technical setup that would allow us to do so. For the sites that don’t allow it, our Chrome extension makes it easy to use your review response templates on any other review site that needs it—and have these responses sync with our platform.

How quickly do you see new reviews?

For 90 percent of reviews, you’ll see a new review within a minute or two of your customer posting it. For the remaining 10 percent, review sites vary, but we’re generally able to collect new reviews within 24 hours.

Do you monitor Glassdoor, Indeed, or other employer reviews?

Yes. Monitoring for these sites is included in our Employer Brand package, which can be added to any of our plans for an additional fee.

Do you monitor app reviews?

Yes. ReviewTrackers can monitor reviews on Google Play, the App Store, Amazon App Store, Mac App store, and Alexa Skills. Monitoring app reviews counts as an additional location for your plan’s pricing.

Why can’t I ask for Yelp reviews?

Yelp prohibits businesses from soliciting reviews from their customers. Soliciting reviews can cause you to receive a “review solicitation penalty,” which makes your business less likely to appear on Yelp. ReviewTrackers’ only allows your users to solicit reviews for the sites that allow it—helping you avoid any solicitation penalties.

Try ReviewTrackers for two weeks, no credit card required.

See all your reviews in one dashboard. Respond to customer faster. Generate 3 times more reviews with email and SMS campaigns.
Start my free trial