We empower businesses to leverage customer feedback to act today and predict tomorrow.
To transform the customer experience and convert every customer into a lifelong advocate.
To build a culture that empowers our people to do the best work of their careers.
- We seize the day. We hustle, figure it out, and make it happen.
- We are scrappy. We proudly do more with less.
- We set each other up for success. We communicate, collaborate, teach, challenge & inspire.
- We honor our commitments. We build and protect trust with one another and our customers.
- We ask ‘what if?’ We innovate by taking risks, and we experiment, fail quickly, and learn.
Founded in 2012, ReviewTrackers is an award-winning customer feedback software company that provides data and technology for tens of thousands businesses looking to monitor their reviews, manage their business reputation, and drive insights into their customers feedback. The company is headquartered in Chicago.
In 2012, ReviewTrackers launched and quickly gained notoriety by being named SMB Future Digital Marketing Star by industry analysts BIA/Kelsey and was selected as one of the top companies part of the Start-Up Chile program.
In 2013, ReviewTrackers was selected as a SXSW Accelerator Innovative Web Technologies finalist. The company also gained entry into the prestigious Gener8tor venture accelerator.
In 2014, ReviewTrackers raised our first venture funding round from a group of premier Midwest investors.
In 2015, Chris Campbell of ReviewTrackers was voted as one of the Top Chicago Startup Founders Under 30. Software review website G2 Crowd also recognized ReviewTrackers as one of the top providers in the ‘Users Choice List in the Highest Rated Support’ category.
In 2016, ReviewTrackers raised $4 million in growth capital, bringing the company to $6.1 million in total financing. The company also achieved a milestone by collecting its 10 millionth review. ReviewTrackers was also:
- named a finalist in Chicago Inno’s Coolest Companies
- won a golden trumpet for Best B2B Marketing
- listed as one of the companies in Owler’s 2016 Hot in Chicago awards
- named a finalist in the “Best B2B Startup” category of the Built in Chicago Moxie Awards
- listed as one of G2 Crowd’s Top 25 Software products
- selected as startup leader for Technical.ly & Comcast NBCUniversal’s Tomorrow Tour
- won the Chicago Inno 50 on Fire award in the B2B category.
In 2017, ReviewTrackers crossed the 50-employee threshold.
The company continues to grow, with focus on developing a world-class customer feedback management and analytics platform that helps enterprises make better decisions and create better customer experiences.