It’s currently Social Media Week in Chicago (#SMWChicago), an event that provides a community-sourced, city-wide experience engaging thousands of people with the brightest and most innovative social media perspectives. Sponsored by Microsoft and designed around the theme of “Reimagining Human Connectivity,” Social Media Week Chicago also features 8 Masterclasses (hands-on workshops), a two-day Digital Marketing Summit, and a great lineup of speakers from companies like Google, Sprout Social, BuzzFeed, Tumblr, HelloWorld, Tongal, and the Zocalo Group.
ReviewTrackers is proud to be a part of #SMWChicago: our team, in fact, is hosting several events, including:
Customer Support as Your Competitive Advantage (#SMWSupport)
Our very own Crystal Shuller, Director of Customer Happiness, shares tips and tricks on how to delight your customers and solve their problems. We love Crystal and she’s known around the ReviewTrackers office for emails that make everyone smile.
Looking for ideas on how to deal with crazy Yelpers? Then drop by the ReviewTrackers office for a great learning session. Our CEO and founder Chris Campbell leads this workshop on the best practices for managing online reviews and reputation. There’s a wine and cheese mixer after the workshop, which makes this a can’t-miss event!
Beer Friday Tweet Up (#SMWBeerFriday)
It’s time for Beer Friday, a perfect time to unwind after all the events and activities during Social Media Week. This time, there are no speakers and Powerpoint presentations – just an evening dedicated to networking and craft beer. Pop-A-Shot hustlers: make sure you bring your A game!
Celebrating Social Media Week in Chicago? Check out these recent ReviewTrackers blog posts and learn the latest social media trends, strategies, and perspectives:
- Is Your Business Managing Facebook Reviews? Here’s How Much Time Users Spend on the Social Network
- Restaurant Industry Takes to Social Media Channels and Online Review Sites to Drive Performance
- Retailers and Ecommerce Businesses Use an Abundance of Social Media Tools – Including Online Reviews – to Fuel Sales
- More SMB Owners Integrating Mobile and Social Media Marketing into Their Strategy
- ReviewTrackers List of Free Online Tools for Checking Backlinks and Social Mentions
(Image credit: Social Media Week Chicago)