This May 20 to 21, the ReviewTrackers team is heading to San Jose, California to participate in the Small Business Web Summit West.
About the Small Business Web Summit West
The Small Business Web is the trade association of companies selling cloud software to small and medium-sized businesses. They strive to build the market for cloud software through integrations, channels, and resellers. We like to think of them as the industry clubhouse: a support network of peers and an open bar when you need one!
With board members from Google for Work, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Xero, AppDirect, Batchblue, Olark, Terapeak, and Cumulus Global, and members representing hundreds of cloud software companies, channels, resellers, distributors, and integrators, the scope of The Small Business Web is truly impressive.
The Summit West is a private event that has been running since 2011 for over 200 business development, corporate development, and marketing execs, as well as CEOs and CTOs from the B2B cloud software industry. You can click here to register.
Business strategist Pam Slim, author and entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki, and Shark Tank’s Cliff Worley have already confirmed to speak about how they each built a thriving community of customers and fans. They will be joining representatives from companies like Slack, Constant Contact, Zapier, Segment, Infusionsoft, and more.
Connect with ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers will be there at the event, too. So don’t forget to stop by our table and say hello. We’ll be connecting with attendees to talk about how we’re able to empower tens of thousands of businesses with the ReviewTrackers platform, and how we’re providing top technology and data to help businesses and marketers improve their online reviews, ratings, and reputation.
Check out some of the features of the ReviewTrackers platform:
- Ability to track review data of multiple-location businesses across all major review sites, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google+, Facebook, Foursquare, and more
- Centralized online dashboard for managing online reviews (including a tool for responding to reviews)
- Powerful analytics and reporting
- Review notifications and customizable review reports
- A Feedback Request tool based on the Net Promoter Score (NPS) system to help businesses generate positive reviews and foster customer loyalty
- Workflow management and collaboration tools with multi-level access for teams and business units
- App integration with Hootsuite, the world’s leading social listening tool
- And more!
At the event, we’ll also be talking about upcoming feature enhancements and some really exciting company news. So don’t miss it! Register today for the Small Business Web Summit West in California. We hope to see you there!
(Image credit: the Small Business Web)